Wrangle Pte Ltd hereinafter referred to as "Wrangle" or the "Company", is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. In order to ensure safety of and respect for your rights, in particular the right to privacy, Wrangle introduces the following policy and clarifies the rules for use, collection and processing of personal data.
In personal data processing, Wrangle abide by the following guidelines, complying with at least one personal data processing basis.
1. Data Controller
Your personal data is controlled by Wrangle Pte Ltd, 151 Chin Swee Road, #02-24, Manhattan House, Singapore (169876).
2. Rules and legal basis
Wrangle hereby informs you that your personal data will, at all times, be:
- processed lawfully, reliably and transparently;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is required for the purposes, i.e. data minimization;
- corrected and updated as required;
- kept in a form enabling identification of the Data Subject for a period which shall not be longer than required for the purposes for which the data is processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate safety of personal data: protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage with the application of adequate technical and organizational means. Wrangle processes personal data in compliance with the law on following legal basis:
- the Data Subject has expressed consent to the processing of their personal data for one or multiple specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a Controller, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject which require protection of personal data.
3. Web Sites Covered
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of wrgl.co. It also covers any other subdomains of wrgl.co. Collectively these are referred to as Wrangle’s "sites."
4. Information Collected
Wrangle offers a variety of services that are collectively referred to as the "Services." Wrangle collects information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites ("Visitors") and individuals who register to use the Services ("Customers").
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Wrangle requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Required Contact Information"). When purchasing the Services, Wrangle requires you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services ("Billing Information"). Wrangle may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry ("Optional Information"). Wrangle might also ask you to complete surveys from time to time ("Optional Surveys").
Required Contact Information, Billing Information, Optional Information and Optional Surveys are referred to collectively as "Users Personal Information."
As you navigate the Company’s Web sites, Wrangle may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons ("Web Sites Navigational Information").
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
5. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses WrglHub's Users Personal Information to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a "Contact us" Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
The Company may also use WrglHub's Users Personal Information for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Wrangle uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services.
Wrangle uses Web Sites Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites. The Company may also use Web Sites Navigational Information alone or in combination with WrglHub's Users Personal Information to provide personalized information about the Company.
The Company uses WrglHub's Users Personal Information to reply to requests for a demo. On that basis, our experts will provide you with a personalized introduction to our platform.
6. Web Sites Navigational Information
Wrangle uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites ("Web Sites Navigational Information"). This section describes the types of Web Sites Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, in particular by profiling.
7. Personal data storage period
Your personal data storage period will depend on the purpose of their processing. Your personal data storage period is calculated based on the following criteria:
- laws which may obligate Wrangle to store data for a specific period of time;
- period which is required to protect the Data Controller’s interests;
- period required by Wrangle to provide services;
- period for which the consent has been granted.
If you have chosen to identify yourself to Wrangle, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed in your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
Wrangle uses persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Web sites. When you purchase the Services or provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned to you. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. The Company is especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Web sites, but you will not be able to successfully use the Services.
Wrangle may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with WrglHub's Users Personal Information to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
b. Web Beacons
Wrangle uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Websites tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Websites tied to the Web beacon. For example, Wrangle may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Web sites. Wrangle uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites and email communications. Wrangle may use information from Web beacons in combination with WrglHub's Users Personal Information to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
c. IP Addresses
When you visit Wrangle’s Web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Wrangle uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites.
d. Third Party Cookies
- Google remarketing.
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
8. Public Forums and Customer Testimonials
Wrangle may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Wrangle is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Wrangle may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Wrangle obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
We’re always trying to improve our product and services, and your feedback as a User or any other 3rd party will help us do that. If you choose to give us any ideas, know-how, algorithms, code contributions, suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or any other feedback for our products or services (collectively, “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that Wrangle will have a royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to implement, use, modify, commercially exploit and/or incorporate the Feedback into our products, services, and documentation. You may give us your feedback via: mails, calls, video calls, Spectrum, Discourse, Intercom, Slack or any other communication channel.
10. Sharing of Information Collected
Wrangle may share WrglHub's Users Personal Information with the Company’s service providers so that these service providers can contact Customers and Visitors who have provided contact information on our behalf. This concerns particularly entities providing IT services, couriers, delivery companies, security companies.
Wrangle may also share WrglHub's Users Personal Information with the Company’s service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this privacy statement, Wrangle does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Wrangle uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
Wrangle reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Wrangle may also share WrglHub's Users Personal Information with other companies on the basis of joint control.
11. International Transfer of Information Collected
Wrangle uses mostly infrastructure located within the territory of the United States. To facilitate Wrangle’s global operations, the Company may transfer and access WrglHub's Users Personal Information from around the world. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Wrangle transfers WrglHub's Users Personal Information to other countries.
12. Communications Preferences
Wrangle offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Wrangle or the Services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Wrangle ensures that all files and data remain private and confidential. We restrict access to personal information to Wrangle employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our service. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
14. Your rights related to data processing
You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify (correct, supplement) your personal data;
- limit the processing of or delete your data;
- transfer the personal data you have provided us with, i.e. receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable form and transfer the same to another Controller; if technically possible, you have the right to demand that we send the personal data directly to another Controller;
- object to further processing of your personal data.
- withdraw your consent at any time, withdrawal of consent will not affect legal compliance of your personal data processing carried out pursuant to the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
In the case of any doubts as to the correctness of your personal data processing by Wrangle, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Upon request Wrangle will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
Wrangle has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Wrangle. If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
15. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Wrangle reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Wrangle will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through email and/or the Company’s Web sites at least one business day prior to the change taking effect.
16. Contacting Us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites should be directed to email@example.com.
Wrangle Pte Ltd 151 Chin Swee Road #02-24 Manhattan House Singapore (169876).